Sunday, April 23, 2006

Ravenclaw, done - Blanket Completed!!

Marathon crochet is tough on your fingers, that's for sure. Last night I started with two skeins of Red Heart Super Saver, and this afternoon, this is what came of it. I had to finish it today - I NEEDED to finish it today. I see my student for the first time since the wake tomorrow, and I wanted to be able to give it to her on her first day back at school. So this quad had to get done, no matter what. And, it did. I took a breather after I finished my last quad for my Harry Potter comfortghan, then began stitching the sections together. Again, keeping in my head that no matter the eye strain and knuckle pain I might be experiencing, my student's gone through a lot more pain. So on this rainy sunday, two weeks to the day after my student's mother selfishly took her life in front of her daughter, I completed the afghan. I hope you like it, Amanda.
Comments:
I am completely amazed how quickly you were able to make this-great job Sarah. Amanda will love it!
 
Absolutely fabulous :)
 
WTG! Maybe a spiffy hand treatment at a spa is called for.

Looks great!
 
That is awesome and unique, and she will be so touched by it!! You're a great person and she is lucky to have you in her life.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home
Google
Web klbdstuff.blogspot.com
kinkylilblackdress.blogspot.com