Tuesday, May 02, 2006

From the Kindness of Strangers

I posted a pattern request on C'ville for a Japanese Hello Kitty pattern book. Thinking that I might have burned my bridge at that forum, I was absolutely floored when I logged on today and saw the huge amount of PMs offering to help me in my search! Not only were members able to provide me with exactly what I was looking for, so many of them took their time and offered their support of me, my blog, and my efforts at C'ville. I would specifically mention members that went above-and-beyond, but I fear that they may be targeted by the C'ville gestapo for being helpful to an Untouchable like me. It wouldn't suprise me if my PMs have already been read by the admin. Yes, even though that vBulletin does not have the specific option to read PMs, the database contains these PMs (and the owner can read the database), and there is also a hack to download. So be careful - Private Messages aren't so private!
Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home
Google
Web klbdstuff.blogspot.com
kinkylilblackdress.blogspot.com