Monday, June 05, 2006

Ch-ch-ch-changes

I changed up the description of my blog. I figure I'd have a bit more to talk about if I didn't limit myself to just my crocheting. I figure that it'll probably take up the majority of my blog, but now I don't feel bad about slipping in something a little less craft-like. It's very weird coming home to an "empty" house, now that Girlfriend has gone back to the UK for the summer. I miss her to bits. I keep having dreams about us getting married. I had one a few weeks ago about eloping in Vegas, and just last night I had one about us going to the city hall in Fall River (MA), and getting hitched by a JP. I figure it's typical, since we've been together for almost 5 years now. Maybe it's because I'm reading about the gay-marriage ban they are trying to get through Senate. Oh, don't worry. I won't get into political discussions on my blog. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting But, I would like the ability to get married some day.
Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home
Google
Web klbdstuff.blogspot.com
kinkylilblackdress.blogspot.com