Saturday, June 10, 2006

God save the Queen.

I'm going to England!!! I just bought a ticket last night to go see Girlfriend and her family at their place in the UK. It cost me more than a month's wages, but I was able to swing it. So, from June 25th to July 20th, I'll be blogging from sunny Chapel-en-le-Frith in the High Peak district. It's not my first time in England. I've been there about a dozen or so times, staying with the in-laws. I'm looking forward to this time especially, because the World Cup will still be going on. If it's anything like the last time I was in the UK during a World Cup, it'll be a great atmosphere. When not venturing to the pub with Girlfriend's father (since Girlfriend will be working), I can spend some much needed bonding time with her Mom, knitting and crocheting. Yay.
Comments:
Congrats girly! I know how happy you are! Have a GREAT time! And bring me back something! heh.
 
Hey! I'm SO happy that you're making it over there! I knew you'd find a way!
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home
Google
Web klbdstuff.blogspot.com
kinkylilblackdress.blogspot.com