Monday, July 24, 2006

Headaches, Heartaches, and Hunger

I'm so not in the mood to blog, but it's been a while. Might as well make a post of short sentences. Maybe it'll get the negativity out of my system. I miss Emma. It's our 5 year anniversary tomorrow. She's still in the UK, and I won't see her again until September 2nd. I chat with her everyday, and she calls me when she can, but it's nothing like being together in real life. I've had a migrane for about 3 days now. I think it's because of the weather, and the thunderstorm that just won't come. I haven't crocheted a stitch since I've been back. Come to think of it, I haven't done squat since I got back. I haven't even unpacked yet. Diets don't suck. Cravings do. Three people I have looked up to (in a way) have disappointed me. Even though I only knew then through the internet, it kind of sucks when people you thought were the anti-bullies just turn out to be bullies in different forms. Bullies suck. Bullies who brag about sticking together to bully suck even more. My dog gets mopey when I do. We're a pair, the two of us right now. It's not all bad, though. Emma wrote me an email that says "Don't read until July 25th" in the subject line. She's such a cutie. I found paperwork I was looking for (for something I'll get into at a later date), and it looks dead easy to fill out. Now, it's a matter of finding a functioning printer to print it all out. I got my Weight Watchers books in to day, and it looks pretty simple to keep track of.
Comments:
Feel better soon, Sarah. When DH and I were "internet-courting" across the pond we racked up nearly 10,000 emails! Tomorrow will be a tough one but just think of the party you'll have on Sept 2 ;)
 
You are right, diets don't suck, but the damn food cravings do. It takes a little while to get into the diet groove, but you will. Exercise is just as important-not that i do any, but it is important.
 
i kn ow this wont make it to your blog since you have moderation on .. but.. all i can say

pot. kettle. black..

who wore them down at the ville so hard they just gave up on the whole auction cause you couldnt let it go .. ?
 
I don't really see the connection between the two, but hey, that's your connection to make.
 
I agree that I don't see a connection. When we are talking about wearing down do we mean that Liz is wearing people down on purpose? How I believe that!

Sarah, I hope that your anniversary email was tantalizing :) I'm sure the days will fly by till you see Emma again. Happy Belated Anniversary!
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home
Google
Web klbdstuff.blogspot.com
kinkylilblackdress.blogspot.com