Friday, July 21, 2006

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig

I'm back at home now, in Tiverton. I got in last night, around 8pm after a delay of about four hours. I got to sleep right away, after my puppy Paige gave me a bath with her kisses. I've decided on a few things since I was with Emma. One of them is that I'm going on a diet. A real one. I've never been all too fussed about my weight. I've always been fine with my apprearance. But, over vacation, I developed two serious stretch marks on my stomach. I no longer fit into any of Emma's clothes, which we used to be able to share. I went on eBay and got a Weight Watcher's kit. I looked into joining Weight Watchers itself, but I've never been one to go to meetings and all that. I'd rather go it alone. We'll see how it goes. According to the charts there, I should weigh 135lbs, which is about 50lbs less than I am. I did weight that much once, about 10 years ago. We'll see how long it takes me to lose all that weight. Just another thing to blog about, I suppose.
Comments:
Oh, and Welcome Home!
 
Good luck with the weight loss-
 
Welcome home!

I lost 61 lbs on Weight Watchers about 6 years ago and kept it off for 3 years before I got pregnant.

Good luck to you!
 
Welcome back home!

We have the same goal weight lol
 
Welcome home Sara. Good luck on weight loss!
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home
Google
Web klbdstuff.blogspot.com
kinkylilblackdress.blogspot.com