Friday, July 28, 2006

I am what I hate.

I stand for the anonymous masses, but I chide those who don't come forward. I never apologize for my actions, but I let others say their sorries for me. I am not a bully, but I try to intimidate those around me. I make fun of the losers, but correct others who follow my lead. I abhore censorship, but I hide words that question my own. I left a forum because of the admin's actions, but I became what I left. I encouage all opinions, until they are different than mine. I team up with others to put up a wall, but I feel attacked when the other side bonds. I am what I hate, but I don't see what I am.
Comments:
I just want to clarify for those who might not know: that isn't you, it's someone else.
 
I think you were fighting for someone that you thought was a friend. You didn't do anything wrong. She did~ You did what you thought was right at the time.

I think that many people became angry for all the wrong reasons when we left the ville.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home
Google
Web klbdstuff.blogspot.com
kinkylilblackdress.blogspot.com