Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Camping Trip!

I'm going camping in New Hampshire tomorrow. It's a big ole family thing. I'm going with the puppy Paige, Mom, Dad, three brothers, one soon-to-be-sisiter-in-law, Grandma, and possibly friends of said brothers. We got two camping sites, and my father rented a wicked RV. I was a little upset that I wouldn'y be able to talk to Emma for a week (unless I used my cell phone - UBER charges), but then my father lets me know the good news. THE RV HAS INTERNET! Can you believe it? I thought these things barely had running water. I'm so psyched now. I'm bringing the laptop, and will be a fully functional blogger during this time. Woot.
Comments:
How great is that? Wow sounds like you are going to have fun, and especially since you can communicate with Emma. Have fun!
 
Have a great time!
 
Sarah, where in NH are you?
 
I love New Hampshire-where ya going?
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home
Google
Web klbdstuff.blogspot.com
kinkylilblackdress.blogspot.com